The foundation has the following broad and specific objectives touching on various aspects of human life:
- To accelerate community development activities around the world;
- To assist individual countries of world in tackling the common governmental challenge of realizing sustainable development through formulation & implementation of aggressive micro and macro economic policies and programs that are reflective of and responsive to the prevailing circumstances on the ground;
- To involve local communities in the initiation and management of community development projects in different countries of the world;
- To intensify the provision of social welfare services to humanity;
- To champion the ideals of integrated regional development system institutionalized right from the grassroots base upto the international level as the surest way to realizing balanced global development;
- To promote, in the human society, the noble social principle of collective responsibility in tackling matters of common concern; and
- To undertake any other activities that would promote community development in the global village.
- To fight poverty and all other related ills in life that directly or indirectly interfere with the smooth survival of the human race in the world;
- To work towards alleviating donor aid dependency in many countries of the world by ensuring national economic self-reliance through cost-effective utilization and management of local resources;
- To ensure that any achievements made in life are sustained through provision of effective managerial skills at all activity levels;
- To create employment opportunities in the global labour market for the escalating world population;
- To promote conservation, modernization and harmonization of various cultures of the world;
- To assist less fortunate members of the society to acquire basic needs in life;
- To create general awareness in the society on matters of public concern;
- To collaborate with different stakeholders in tackling the multisectoral challenges facing mankind.